Extend the life of your applications
Convergex’s Application Management Services (AMS) enable you to reduce the efforts invested in managing your applications. We support a wide range of bespoke applications, meaning you can focus your teams on core business objectives.
What is driving the need for AMS?
Along with shrinking IT budgets, there is a requirement to reduce the complexity of application estates, moving from multiple legacy systems to a more streamlined and modern approach. Other drivers include:
- Increasing efficiencies and improving the value in application support operations
- Reducing operating costs
- Improving the speed of core business processes
- Enhancing business user adoption and experiences
- Maximising the performance of legacy applications
Convergex’s Application Management Services help you to address these drivers with features that enable you to keep your system performing to the standards you need by providing you with a scalable and secure infrastructure. For purchased solutions we limit any unnecessary customisations to ensure smooth and affordable upgrades are available when required.
We will also provide training and support to ensure high user adoption and continuous improvement across your organisation. Our services are fully Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) aligned and delivered from the UK.
Our services can be offered as self-contained work packages or as a fully managed service.
Features included in Application Management Services
- Proven low-risk transition process for applications
- Dedicated ITILv3 Service Desk for application support
- Industry-standard tools for monitoring and management
- Continuous Service Improvement for all application management
- Service Level Agreements for application support
- Service Asset and Configuration Management for applications
- Cloud or on-premise application support and maintenance are available
- A team of UK-based developers providing application support